Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Apli for hunter
Application from Chalen =)) [Accepted] EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:38 pm by donmedo

» Joer apply [accepted]
Application from Chalen =)) [Accepted] EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 6:43 pm by Bigmann

» Rogue App
Application from Chalen =)) [Accepted] EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:14 pm by Twoqx

» Level 80 Paladin Quedrus [Accepted]
Application from Chalen =)) [Accepted] EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:45 am by Quedrus

» Application from Chalen =)) [Accepted]
Application from Chalen =)) [Accepted] EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:08 am by Acrylite

» Metrimauri's Application [Accepted]
Application from Chalen =)) [Accepted] EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:48 pm by Metrimauri

» Level 80 Warlock-Zerah [Accepted]
Application from Chalen =)) [Accepted] EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:09 pm by Zerah123

» Rogue Application [Accepted]
Application from Chalen =)) [Accepted] EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:54 am by Zag

» Level 80 Shammy - Delimanyaq [Accepted]
Application from Chalen =)) [Accepted] EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:30 pm by mselimk

Application from Chalen =)) [Accepted]

2 posters

Go down

Application from Chalen =)) [Accepted] Empty Application from Chalen =)) [Accepted]

Post  chalen=P Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:09 pm

Age? im 18 years old

Tell us abit about yourself: HI my real name is Emil and i live in finland. I love to play football hang out whit friends and play world of warcraft. I live whit my brother in savonlinna (my brother plays wow too XD).
I play football in a local team and im good at it =P. I got time for everything and i will be raiding lotz.
whit love from Chalen Very Happy

Name ? Chalen

Class? Priest

Specc? Shadow

Do you know anyone i Nibiru? i dont know anyone

How is your internet connection? Very good

Whats your raiding experience?
ulduar 10 man 11/14
ulduar 25 man 3/14
naxxrams 10 cleared
naxxramas 25 cleared
malygos 10 man cleared
Toc 10 man 3/5
VOA 10/25 cleared
OS 10/25 cleared
Onyx 10 man cleared

As a raider in Nibiru you are required to have all your items fully enchanted and gemmed.
Do you agree to follow this rule? Yes

We require all our raiders to have flasks and other consumables to last the entire raids duration.

A raider in Nibiru has to know his class inside out. This means to read up on your Gem, Stats, Spell rotation priority and your spec to make sure your maxing your potential in raids.

To make sure our team mates don't waste their time in our raids, it's required of our raiders to attend ALL our main raid days in general. If you for some important reason cant make 1 day, you are required to give notice asap. Breaking this rule will force us to take serius action.

If you need to go afk in a raid, you must ask the raid leader for permission. Failing to do so results in harsh actions

We require ALL our members to have DBM or Bigwigs, Omen threatmeter, Pallypower for our paladins, decursive and other class esentials addons.

MOST IMPORTANTLY
Nibiru is a teamplayer guild. We do not care about loot other than for the guild as a whole. We do not compete within the guild. At best we compete with other guilds. We use no DKP or anything similar. Only thing we use is common sence. Biggest upgrade for a person, upgrades the guild most as a whole.
Do you agree to this mentallity? Yes Very Happy

armor link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&cn=Chalen&gn=Storm+Aura

chalen=P

Back to top Go down

Application from Chalen =)) [Accepted] Empty Gear

Post  Acrylite Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:08 am

Hi mate thanks for the application. Your application is nice and your gear is nice too ... however i noticed your gear is gemmed with 19 SP gems. As a raider you will be expected to want the most out of your gear. if you were to be accepted for trial could you gurentee that in 7 days you will have your gear gemmed with epic gems ? its quite a lot of spell power your losing out on at the moment. Also theres one or 2 socket bonuses i think you should benifit from. But i can help you with that in game:)

Thanks

Druidsea

Acrylite
Admin

Back to top Go down