Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Apli for hunter
Hunter Applycation [Accepted] EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:38 pm by donmedo

» Joer apply [accepted]
Hunter Applycation [Accepted] EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 6:43 pm by Bigmann

» Rogue App
Hunter Applycation [Accepted] EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:14 pm by Twoqx

» Level 80 Paladin Quedrus [Accepted]
Hunter Applycation [Accepted] EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:45 am by Quedrus

» Application from Chalen =)) [Accepted]
Hunter Applycation [Accepted] EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:08 am by Acrylite

» Metrimauri's Application [Accepted]
Hunter Applycation [Accepted] EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:48 pm by Metrimauri

» Level 80 Warlock-Zerah [Accepted]
Hunter Applycation [Accepted] EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:09 pm by Zerah123

» Rogue Application [Accepted]
Hunter Applycation [Accepted] EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:54 am by Zag

» Level 80 Shammy - Delimanyaq [Accepted]
Hunter Applycation [Accepted] EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:30 pm by mselimk

Hunter Applycation [Accepted]

2 posters

Go down

Hunter Applycation [Accepted] Empty Hunter Applycation [Accepted]

Post  Elferi Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:44 pm

Age? 17

Tell us abit about yourself: I live in Norway. Busy with schol as all other students ofc. I usually go training 1- 2 days a week. Not much more to tell:P

Name ?
Elferi
Class?
Nelf Hunter
Specc?
Surv/ BM. Usually I am MM and Surv PVP, basicly cause I do more DPS in raids with MM and sometimes i do some PVP where I like surv best cause of the crowd control. I changed to Surv PVE and BM PVE for a short period to keep me skills in other PVE specs "up to date". I chaged to BM PVE spec as my 2nd spec to test it out, cause it seems like blizzard is trying to buff that spec and I wanna compare it with the other to specs to check the current different. (sry if you are have a hard time understanding my way of typing english)Razz
Do you know anyone i Nibiru?

How is your internet connection? 8mb pr sec, yes very stable. Currently having a little latency issuses due to patch 3.2.2 I belive, cause I havent had unstable latency ever.

Whats your raiding experience? Vanilla: MC, Onyxia, ZG, AQ 20 / 40. TBC: Kara, Gruul, Maggy, ZA, SSC, TK, BT, MH, SW WOTLK: Naxx 10/25 Sarth 10/25 (with alot of practise on 2 and 3 drakes) Malygos 10/25 Ulduar 10:13/14 Ulduar 25:11/14

As a raider in Nibiru you are required to have all your items fully enchanted and gemmed.
Do you agree to follow this rule?
Yes.

We require all our raiders to have flasks and other consumables to last the entire raids duration.
Yes.

A raider in Nibiru has to know his class inside out. This means to read up on your Gem, Stats, Spell rotation priority and your spec to make sure your maxing your potential in raids.
Yes. I check everything that is worth knowing about my class.

To make sure our team mates don't waste their time in our raids, it's required of our raiders to attend ALL our main raid days in general. If you for some important reason cant make 1 day, you are required to give notice asap. Breaking this rule will force us to take serius action.
Yes.

If you need to go afk in a raid, you must ask the raid leader for permission. Failing to do so results in harsh actions
Yes.

We require ALL our members to have DBM or Bigwigs, Omen threatmeter, Pallypower for our paladins, decursive and other class esentials addons.
Yes.

MOST IMPORTANTLY
Nibiru is a teamplayer guild. We do not care about loot other than for the guild as a whole. We do not compete within the guild. At best we compete with other guilds. We use no DKP or anything similar. Only thing we use is common sence. Biggest upgrade for a person, upgrades the guild most as a whole.
Do you agree to this mentallity?
Yes

Link to WoW Armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Elferi
(I also want to add that my /played on this char is 106 days)

I also have a DK tank wich I belive migth be usful for the guild some day
Link to WoW Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Janbob

Elferi

Back to top Go down

Hunter Applycation [Accepted] Empty PS

Post  Elferi Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:10 pm

Forgot to mention i i have killed 5/5 in ToTC Norm

Elferi

Back to top Go down

Hunter Applycation [Accepted] Empty Re: Hunter Applycation [Accepted]

Post  Bigmann Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:49 am

gear and gems are assambled to what you need. hit, crit and AP looks great too for raids, but can you change to MM specc if that was what you were raiding with? as you are BM now.

otherwise, great application nothing more to say rly

Vote: Yes

Regards Bigmann
Bigmann
Bigmann
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hunter Applycation [Accepted] Empty Re: Hunter Applycation [Accepted]

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down